Thursday, January 17, 2008

I have. . .

. . . a crush on my Economies of Money and Banking Professor. She was the former Corporate Economist and Investment Spokesperson for OppenheimerFunds, Litigation Consultant/Expert Witness for Deloitte and Touche, as well as Chief Economist for CNBC. She also co-hosted Squawk Box on the latter network. She could best be described as a young Kate O'Hara/James Cramer-hybrid.

I need to ease up and play it cool. I find myself laughing way too loud at her jokes. Participating too much in class discussion. And ending every statement with, ". . .gosh, Professor. You're so smart." I'm laying it on too thick. It's as if I'm offering to buy her a drink, then returning with three.

Oh, financial pundit and high-yield bond junkie, why can't you be mine?

1 comment:

me... said...

I think you should go for it. Let your love light shine and make sure you chronicle every horrified response for our reading pleasure. You have to do this for your friends, Angel.