Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Wedding . . .

. . . is in New England.

I have to be at the rehearsal dinner in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire by five-o-clock on Friday.

I was going to play it safe, and leave Thursday morning after a good night's sleep. Instead, I've decided to take a scenic route. A 17-hour drive will now be around 23-hours. I'll be leaving from the office in the next 45-minutes. The first stop will be Philadelphia. Particularly, Pat's Steak and Grill. It claims to have invented the Cheesesteak and is open 24-hours. Following the Philly comfort food, and a quick stop to touch the Rocky Statue at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, I'm off for New York.

My people in New York haven't returned my calls. (Probably because they're smart.) Worse comes to worst, I eat lunch alone in Little Italy.


So far, the wedding is the low point of my trip. I think the stayover in Vermont following the wedding is giving it a run for it's money, though.

Just kidding, LJ.

Again, thanks for the ticket. The show was great.

No comments: