Wednesday, September 10, 2008

E-Mail.

From: A.v.E

To: Oliver Babbles, [Redacted]

Sent Tue 9/09/08 9:33 AM

Subject: I got a friend request . . .

Message: . . . from [REDACTED] the other day. She sent me an excited message about how great it was finding me and asking if I remembered her. (If you don't recall, she was the ditz red-headed German exchange student during the 98-99 Red Demon school year. By the way, those girls our senior year were hot. Why didn't we all take turns banging them?)

I don't know why, but I wrote back and went into a long detailed explanation about what a crush I had on her, and how I only joined the Foreign Language Club to meet her and how when we took a field trip to Garden City to watch some Mexican Folkloric dance, I made sure I sat next to her on the way back in hopes of kissing her.

I'm still waiting to here back on all this.

More to come?



From: A.v.E

To: Oliver Babbles, [REDACTED]

Sent: 9/10/2008 10:47 AM

Subject: She replied . . .

I guess it wasn't meant to be. I received the facebook equivalent of, "Hey, I've got a call coming in on the other line."

She said something about me being nice, but she wasn't too sure about anything. And complimented my memory on recalling the trip (but never stating if she remembered it or not).

She wraps it up shortly after by saying, "Nice talking to you. Bye."

Wow, I think I've been turned down in the past during the present. This is some Sound of Thunder-type shit. Fo' Reals.

A.v.E


From: Oliver Babbles

To: A.v.E

Sent: 9/10/2008 10:52 AM

Message: Wow, you creeped the same girl out on both sides of the millennium and atlantic ocean.

No comments: